Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection or Regulation (EU) 2016/679) applies from 25.05.2018 on the territory of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), including the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The Regulation expands and further develops the legal framework affecting natural persons in the territory of the EU and the EEA, while underlining the importance of the protection of personal data in the conditions of the modern information society, in which the exchange of data is a continuous process on which the normal functioning of this society and introduces new increased requirements for the processing of personal data.
"Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD, entered in the commercial register and the register of non-profit legal entities at the Registration Agency with EIK 203504300, with registered office and management address: Sofia 1111, Stolichna municipality, Slatina district, gh. Yavorov, bl. 73, fl. 6, apartment 11 ("Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD) is a personal data administrator and as such strictly complies with the statutory requirements for processing and protecting personal data, does not share or disclose personal data and information in an unauthorized manner, guarantees the security of the provided personal data and information, as well as providing transparent information, communication and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects.
"Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD collects, stores and otherwise processes the following main categories of personal data:
- nationality and/or citizenship;
- data from identity documents;
- bank account and card details;
- contact data;
- IP addresses, cookies;
- other information.
from the following main categories of data subjects, namely:
- personnel - in connection with an existing employment, civil and/or management legal relationship;
- counterparties with whom contracts and/or agreements have already been concluded or are to be concluded;
- customers and other persons who entered into written correspondence with "Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD or deposited with it documents containing their and/or others' personal data and other persons authorized by the personal data administrator and/or who for some reason established contact with him;
- site users;
- while the list is not exhaustive, the data may be obtained directly from the data subjects to whom it relates and/or from other sources, all or part of which data is necessary for the fulfillment of statutory and/or contractual obligations of the personal data controller , are provided to other persons only in cases provided for in a regulatory act and/or on another lawful basis, appropriate organizational and technical measures have been implemented for their processing and are not stored for a period longer than necessary to protect the legitimate interest of the administrator.
When processing personal data, "Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD observes the following principles, namely that personal data should be:
- processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner with respect to the data subject ("lawfulness, good faith and transparency");
- collected for specific, explicitly indicated and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes is not considered, according to Art. 89(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for being incompatible with the original objectives ("objective limitation");
- relevant, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization");
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date: all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data is deleted or corrected in a timely manner, taking into account the purposes for which it is processed ("accuracy");
- stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period not longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods, insofar as they will be processed solely for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject ("restriction of storage ");
- processed in a way that ensures an appropriate level of security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, applying appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality");
- to be accountable for the fulfillment of the obligations of "Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD, arising from the current legislation for the protection of personal data.
Brand Media Bulgaria EOOD hereby informs you that in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, you, as a data subject, have the right to be informed about the issues related to the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to correct and supplement the personal data collected and provided by you, including by adding a declaration, the right to delete your personal data processed by "Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD (the right "to be forgotten"), right to restrict the processing of your personal data, right to portability of your personal data, right to object to the processing of your personal data and rights related to automated individual decision-making, including profiling. "Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD assists in the exercise of the data subject's rights.
In the event that you consider that your personal data is being processed in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and/or the current national legislation on the protection of personal data, you, as a data subject, have the right to submit complaint to a supervisory authority, such as in the Republic of Bulgaria the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (PCPD), whose contacts are as follows:
- address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. No. 2; GPS coordinates: N 42.668839; E 23.377495;
- Center for information and contacts - phone: 02/91-53-518;
- Reception - working hours: 9:00 - 17:30;
- Electronic mail (email): [email protected];
- Website: www.cpdp.bg and/or to the relevant competent court.