Date of entry into force: 15.08.2020
Any reference to "our", "us", "we" or "company" within this document and within the notice of consent to participate shall be deemed to refer to Brand Media Bulgaria EOOD.
2. Intellectual Property
3. Restrictions on Use
Except as expressly permitted by law and by us, you may not reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, link, merge, share or provide to persons, or create derivative works of of such materials, or use them for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
This Site may contain discussion groups, newsgroups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services (collectively, Message Areas). We may or may not actively monitor the use of our Message Areas or the content or material posted therein. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over the content of any Message Area. As a result, you may be exposed to content in our Message Areas that is inaccurate, false or deceptive, or that is offensive or objectionable to you. Your use of the Message Areas is at your own risk.
However, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor our Message Areas and to remove or modify any content that, in our sole discretion, constitutes an abuse of the Message Area and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site if we believe that such abuse has occurred.
The following examples constitute misuse of our Message Areas:
- using the Services for an inappropriate, illegal, or immoral purpose, causing inconvenience through your use of the Services, or causing disruption to the operation of the Services;
- use the Services to create, host or transmit (whether in the Message Area or otherwise) defamatory, offensive or obscene material or engage in activities that would offend others on the basis of race, religion, creed or gender; - using the Services to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- using the Services to create, host or transmit material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to criminal liability;
- use the Services to create, organize or transmit material that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any other party;
- using the Services to create, organize or transmit materials to other users without their consent;
use the Services to create, host or transmit material that offends others;
- using the Services to make false, misleading, fraudulent or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to send chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
- add, remove, or modify network-identifying header information or copyright management information, including author names, publication dates, or agency names, in an attempt to defraud or mislead;
- using the Services to gain access or attempt to gain access to the accounts of others or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our or others' security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communications system or telecommunications systems;
- use the Services to collect or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent, or to engage in screen scraping, database mining, or any other activity to obtain user lists or other data ;
using the Services for activities that adversely affect the ability of other persons or systems to use the Internet Services, including without limitation spamming and hacking;
- resell, retarget or redistribute services provided by us, our contractors, without our prior written consent; or impersonating a person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorized to use;
- encouraging, condoning or glorifying the consumption of alcohol by minors, driving under the influence or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- disclose information that can identify you or someone else (for example, a telephone number, geographic address, or other information from which an individual's identity or contact information can be reached); Violating the Terms and Conditions of linked sites.
This list is intended to provide examples only and does not constitute a complete list of the types of unacceptable use of the Message Areas that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of the Message Areas on our Site. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable data export rules from any country.
All posts you make are considered non-confidential and public. You understand that personal and other information (eg, username, email, phone number) that you post through public forums is publicly available and may be collected and used by others, resulting in you receiving unsolicited messages or contacts from third parties persons. Avoid including any information that could identify you or anyone else in your posts. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove posts containing personal information. We are not responsible for the use or misuse of any information, including personal information, that you post in our public forums. You represent and warrant that your postings are original, are not obscene, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, that no other party has rights to them, and that any "moral rights" in your postings are waived, and that you grant us royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide, endless, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute, perform and display such publications ( in whole or in part) and/or to combine them with other works in any form, media or technology now known or to be developed in the future.
We are not responsible for maintaining your posts and may delete them at any time.
CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS POSTED BY USERS IN THE MESSAGE AREAS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY US. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE AND VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS IN OR THROUGH THE MESSAGE AREAS.
Opinions expressed in the Message Areas are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice and opinions given by participants are those of the respective participants. We are not responsible for any statements, advice, opinions or other content or materials in the Message Areas. You release us from liability and claims for compensation of any kind related to or arising from conversations with other users of the site.
5. Linked Sites
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the information provided by sites that may be linked from this Site ("Linked Sites").
Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or association with such sites or the content, products, advertisements or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages, losses or expenses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance of such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
In your use of the Site, you may be required to create an account on a related site. Because these are sites over which we have no control, we are not responsible for any information they collect, be it username, email or other information. If you are unable to create your account on any of the Linked Sites, you may not be able to access the full functionality of the Site.
6. Materials provided by you
Unless specifically requested, we do not wish to receive any confidential, secret or private information or other materials from you through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail or by any other means. Any information or materials provided by you that are not expressly requested by us will not be considered confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials provided by you on this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for any purpose we see fit and without payment of any sums or crediting you as the source. You also acknowledge that any "moral rights" in the posted materials are irrevocably waived by the respective authors.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF OUR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph does not affect the rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws to the extent such rights cannot be excluded.
7. Security and Accounts
We may allow you to register with a username and password to access and use the Message and Announcement Areas. If it does, it is your responsibility to maintain the strict confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any activities that occur with your account password. You agree to a) notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, and b) exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your responsibility to control the distribution and use of your password, to control access to and use of your account, and to notify us when you wish to cancel your registration. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
8. No Warranties
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNEES DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RIGHT OF PROPERTY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS VIRUS-FREE, ACCESSIBLE, OR THAT ITS CONTENT IS ACCURATE. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE SECURITY MEASURES ON THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE ENVIRONMENT AND THAT WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT WILL BE SECURE. REZ SITE, WILL BE PROTECTED FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. Services provided by third parties
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE.
10. Your Liability
You should always verify the information set forth on the Site with independent, reliable sources before acting on or relying on such information. It is your responsibility to use virus protection software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure that such software is compatible with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to third parties, you warrant that you have obtained that third party's consent to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of and accepts our Privacy and Personal Data Policy and the ways in which we may use such information.
11. User Information and Personal Data
In your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide us with personal information (information hereinafter referred to as "User Information"). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Privacy and Personal Data Policy. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information that you provide voluntarily and with your express consent.
"Brand Media Bulgaria" EOOD undertakes to take all possible measures to guarantee the privacy of the personal data provided by the users of the site when using it, as well as not to disclose them except in cases where they are required by state authorities or authorized officials by law to request and collect information containing personal data and in compliance with the legally established order.
12. Limitation, Suspension and Termination
13. Full Terms
14. Copyright and Intellectual Property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same from people who use the Site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A representation by you in good faith that the use in question is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- A statement by you, made under oath, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We may not be able to remove linked content hosted on linked sites. You may need to contact the relevant linked site to remove your property.
15. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction